If you wish to come along with your family while studying in Canada, the good news is you can. You may include your spouse on your application for a Canadian study permit, however, this is subject to the discretion of the visa officer who must approve this. If successful, then your spouse will be eligible to apply for a spousal open work permit. This work permit authorizes your spouse to work full-time for any employer in Canada for the same period as your study permit.
Find out more about this program, chat with our consultants today.