1. Enjoy Mobility Rights: This means that with a PR Status, you can work and live in any city or province you choose with complete freedom to move around the country.
2. Universal (FREE) Healthcare and Social Services: This means that the government ensures that most medical treatment is free and funded by the government. Canada also boasts of the best medical staff, treatments and facilities worldwide. See Canada’s global ranking here
3. Better Education Opportunities: The country ensures all young citizens have access to quality education regardless of their background. The Canadian government spends the highest on education in comparison to other countries in the world. Canada offers high-quality education at affordable rates with degrees that are recognized worldwide. See Canada’s global ranking on education here.
4. Safety: Strict gun laws ensure lesser crimes and violence, boosting Canada’s global reputation to 9.7 out of 10 for safety and security (OECD Better Life Index, 2014). Click here to see Canada’s ranking.
5. Cultural Diversity: Currently, 41 of Canada’s 338 members of parliament were born overseas. This creates greater tolerance and inclusivity towards various cultures, lifestyles and beliefs at the core of the government and its people. Ensuring a tolerant and broad-minded society.
6. More opportunities: firstly, you will be earning in dollars for which Canada has a variety of booming career options. Canada also has one of the strongest economies of the world- which means: quality of life for its residents and more income opportunities.
When a country ensures that the basic necessities of life are given to its citizens, the many perks that follow are:
- Work-Life is balanced
- Equal pay for equal work
- Sophisticated art, culinary and cultural mix
- Kind, generous, tolerant, and good-natured people
- A relaxed and peaceful retirement
- Beautiful landscapes, natural resources, and living options